Chamberlain Nursing school houston spring 2012 - Page 4Register Today!
- Dec 5, '12 by coleman3048Hi Kdrenee! Maybe I can help. What's your advisor's first name? I work at Chamberlain and could reach out to him/her.
- Dec 12, '12 by KdreneeQuote from coleman3048Thank you!!!! It was jay Jaret, but apparently she isn't an advisor anymore. It think my new ones name is Sam something? I'm not exactly sure. My name is Kaydee btw.Hi Kdrenee! Maybe I can help. What's your advisor's first name? I work at Chamberlain and could reach out to him/her.
- Dec 22, '12 by Yvillarreal05I am having second thoughts about chamberlin...=/
- Dec 22, '12 by KdreneeQuote from coleman3048I got in touch with the supervisor of admissions and she helped me tremendously. She answered all of my questions and is personally helping with my application process.Hi Kdrenee! Maybe I can help. What's your advisor's first name? I work at Chamberlain and could reach out to him/her.
- Dec 22, '12 by Yvillarreal05The high tuition and well financial aid is not really helping me with much, I'm also worried if later on i try to continue my studies towards getting the CRNA, I am afraid that my credits wont transfer. Im wondering if anyone had problems transferring the credits after graduating from Chamberlain.
- Jan 9 by naijababy89Chamberlain's tuition in houston is confusing. If you google their tuition and fees it clearly says if you have under 6 credit hours, the charge for tuition is $665/hour. If you have 7 or more, the charge for tuition is $100/hour. I have 7 credit hours but my balance is showing $4089. Four thousand + for an online statistics class and 1 nursing course??? I'm going to see my advisor tomorrow, if that balance is "correct" and there were hidden fees that I was not made aware of, I am withdrawing and choosing another career. I hate being lied to.
- Jan 21 by sueallI just noticed that the Houston Chamberlain CON no longer offers the accelerated BSN program. That was a fast disappearance!