Baptist School of Health Professions (BSHP) Spring 2012 - Page 13Register Today!
- Dec 13, '11 by SRA00Great!! Thanks for all the info!
- Jan 8, '12 by hopefulprayers1I believe your semester has already started but I'm hoping you all can answer. Has any one in this thread been accepted without have a&p 1 &2 completed? And only having micro and psych?
- Jan 29, '12 by hopefulprayers1I have a question: Has anyone been accepted with only having one course completed? This years deadline is May 1st and I will have 3/4 of the prereqs completed by May 12th. I feel like it's so close and I at least want to try and see if I have a shot at being admitted.
- Mar 12, '12 by court2956just wondering if you would mind sharing your gpa or teas scores?? applying for the fall!
- May 15, '12 by court2956So if I'm starting in Fall 2012 and have all my gen ed credits done (math, socio etc..) I could take nursing courses in the summer of 2013 and graduate a semester early?
- Nov 13, '12 by BiapaivaHey! I'm happy you got in. Do mind if I ask what was your GPA when you applied ans you TEAS test score. I'm just applying next year but I'm not doing really well in anatomy/ physiology so I'm little worried
- Apr 5 by onehonestbHas anyone graduated from this school or is in the program right now ? can you tell me how it is? Im thinking about going to career point just because its faster without pre reqs but im scared because I haven't seen too many comments on this school...
- Nov 10 by CarleMeierNo one is posting fro the BSHP LVN program since 2012. :-( Definitely interested in getting to know my classmates for Spring 2014!! Where are all of you!? lol