Austin Community College Mobility TrackRegister Today!
- by AustinSam Jul 16, '11Hello, I'm an LVN working on my prereqs and plan on applying to ACC's mobility track program this spring. I'm wondering if anyone has any insight or words of wisdom for me. I know that ACC's ADN program is very competitive but I'm wondering if their mobility program is equally competitive.
Thanks so much, I look forward to any information you can give!
- Aug 20, '11 by AustinSamI'm going to bump this up just in case it was missed by anyone who may have some insight for me. Thanks!
- Aug 28, '11 by mshaw23Hey did you ever get a response? If so, is it hard to get in their mobilty program? PM me or respond back...thanks!
- Dec 14, '11 by AustinSamHey there, No I still haven't received a reply. Still hoping though. When do you plan on applying?
- Dec 31, '11 by hopefulprayers1I'm looking into the program and had a question. Is the program conducted in consecutive semesters? I know the program begin in the Fall semester, so does it end in the summer or does it extend into the next fall semester?
- Aug 23, '12 by angelica_lvnI have the same question.
I'm planning on applying in April, 2013
My coworker/friend got in the first try, another got in on the 3rd time??
It just depends on your gpa and the point system.
- Mar 13 by RBLPNI am applying next month for the fall semester. Does anyone know anyone who's been through the mobility track? Do we have to go to campus 4 evenings a week the entire semester?