ACC Spring 2013 hopefuls - Page 7Register Today!
- Oct 10, '12 by jessica.falonI have 64 points. Still no ranking letter...
- Oct 10, '12 by michellemcMine is 60.09 - I was ranked 223 when I didn't get in. I retook one class this summer to change a B to an A.
Nickasarbata - you are soooooo in!
- Oct 10, '12 by nickasarbataThanks michellemc! I hope you're right, but with ACC, I'll believe it when I see it!!
Where are our letters?! They can't send them all out at once since each email is personalized... (or maybe acceptance letters aren't and they'll send them all out at once?!). Can they just send them already?! They've got 38 minutes left. What if we don't get them today?! :-(
- Oct 10, '12 by angelbabyguhI was just curious cause my friend had a 61 and she already got her acceptance already. so I was just wondering for those that are still waiting what is your gpa rank?
- Oct 10, '12 by CSHIPThis is way stressful.
- Oct 10, '12 by michellemcangelbabyguh - did she get it today?
- Oct 10, '12 by CSHIPI have 65.3 points and was 144 out of the pool in the Fall cycle. I really hope I am in.
- Oct 10, '12 by CandacenleeMaybe it's alphabetical?
- Oct 10, '12 by angelbabyguhQuote from michellemcyeah she text me that she got it today like an hour agoangelbabyguh - did she get it today?
- Oct 10, '12 by bksd2006Wait...your friend already received acceptance and she was has 61 points? Seems like they should letters in order of ranking, so that the higher ranked candidates would get first choice on campus....I have 65 points and haven't gotten an email yet. The waiting is so frustrating!!