Vanderbilt Nurse Residency 2014 - Page 4Register Today!
- Sep 10 by ama3tAnyone know when we are supposed to hear something? Do they only contact you if you are getting an interview?
- Sep 10 by itrustQuote from mh1229What track are you applying for?Hi everyone,
I'm working on my letter of intent at the moment and then will finally be finished my application! I'm from PA but seriously looking to relocate and thought this was such an appealing program for many reasons. My GPA is a 3.64 but other than one summer of CNA work, my experience isn't too strong for the healthcare field. I graduated from an accelerated second degree program this summer so I'm hoping that is taken into consideration regarding my lack of work experience. The point system is a bit disheartening because I feel as though I will be lacking in the volunteer/work/leadership end. Oh well, I am applying and hoping for the best! Good luck to everyone!
- Sep 10 by itrustQuote from ama3tI think they let everyone know during the last week of September (on/after the 24th from previous threads). Whatever happens ama3t, I hope you have a wonderful final semester.Anyone know when we are supposed to hear something? Do they only contact you if you are getting an interview?Last edit by itrust on Sep 10
- Sep 11 by mh1229@itrust I applied for adult critical care. Seems pretty competitive from past threads, but decided to stick with my interest. What about you?
- Sep 14 by CrazyGoonLPNYeah I got an email yesterday saying that all my application packet was entered into their system and that I will hear something the last week in September
- Sep 23 by trooI was a little bummed, but I had been trying to decide between women's health and peds anyway, so I just replied that I would like peds instead. I'm guessing they didn't get enough people apply to women's health to make it worth keeping it in the program this year. I'm really anxious about hearing back from them. Should be this week, right? Anyone heard anything yet? I keep checking my e-mail hoping for some news, but nothing yet.
- Sep 23 by ama3tI don't think its lack of interest. They only take like 5 in Women's Health, more than that applied at my school alone. I know a girl who got it last year who said they are already overstaffed and transfers are frozen for now! I think Vandy has been having a lot of issues lately... IDK if ya'll heard they are making nurses on some units do janitorial work?! And layed off a TON of people over the summer. But yet I still wanna work there... haha.