Vanderbilt Nurse Residency Program - Winter 2013 - Page 22Register Today!
- Nov 30, '12 by RNJoseph1908Tmendels I just submitted my application for licensure last week, hopefully it won't take very long! It was pretty straight forward but I'm still waiting on them to send me the fingerprint card so that I can complete that part. Let me know if you have questions!
- Nov 30, '12 by javelinj279Hey LMG RN... I got accepted into the adult surgery track.
- Dec 2, '12 by tmendelsEek am I the only one who hasn't applied for TN licensure yet?? Now I'm worried :/UTSN89 where are the houses? I've heard traffic/parking is terrible so I'm trying to find something in walking distance and not in the ghetto. Lol
- Dec 2, '12 by cstarkDon't worry... I'm starting my licensure app this week for TN. I'm hoping 2 months should be sufficient time to get it.
- Dec 2, '12 by hamletYikes! You guys are making me nervous! I haven't even taken NCLEX yet b/c I graduate on Dec. 18th. I'm hoping to have my examination request packet and app for licensure mailed in this week. I'm so nervous that this process is going to take forever. Is there anyone else who's going to be taking NCLEX in TN?
UTSN89: I'm looking for roommate, too! Which area are the houses located in? Price ranges?
- Dec 2, '12 by tmendelsI'm renting a townhouse an 8 minute walk from the hospital, I will have an extra bedroom for a few months before my boyfriend moves up. If anyone is looking to stay for a month or a few months and help with rent just a bit let me know and I can send pics/the info
- Dec 2, '12 by clee5I am applying for the residency program for the summer of 2013. Currently I am in my last year of school at UCCS in colorado. My passion lies in critical care and eventually I would like to return to school for CRNA. I would greatly appreciate anyone's advice on how to get selected and what should be put in the letter of intent. Congrats to all who were accepted for the winter