Vanderbilt Nurse Residency Program - Winter 2013 - Page 21Register Today!
- Nov 25, '12 by RNJoseph1908Great question Nursey86, I am wondering the same thing! Also, can anyone give a estimation of what one bedroom apartments range from in Nashville?
- Nov 26, '12 by javelinj279I have family in the area and they suggest the Brentwood Area for apartments. Cost of living is not that bad and neither is the commute to the Vanderbilt main campus, about 15 minutes in good traffic.
I am curious, those of you that got accepted to the various tracks, what are the contingencies regarding you all accepting the position.... deadlines etc? Do any of you know anything about the wait list or how many may be on it?
- Nov 26, '12 by GHSNwow this page is great!! too bad I found it late, would have used the support earlier on. Anyway I was accepted into adult medicine as well. dnt even know where to start with apartment search.
congrats to all those who were accepted, and all those on the wait list and those who didnt get in. we are all winners cos we won the nursing school battle, a job offer will come eventually.
- Nov 27, '12 by LaurenJonesRNQuote from RNJoseph1908I looked at apartments when I was down there in October. Private message me for more information and detailsGreat question Nursey86, I am wondering the same thing! Also, can anyone give a estimation of what one bedroom apartments range from in Nashville?
- Nov 27, '12 by hamletHey everyone,
I was accepted to the pediatric track at Vanderbilt. I cannot wait to meet everyone in January. Time for me to start looking for a place to stay!
- Nov 28, '12 by javelinj279Well my friends, wait list no more... offer came in this A.M and I am stoked!!!!!!
- Nov 28, '12 by nxhowa004Congratulations everyone! It seems like there are a lot of new grads from Cali going to this program! I am graduating from San Diego State in two weeks and was accepted into the adult-medicine track!!! If anyone wants to room with a fun and outgoing male, let me know
- Nov 28, '12 by tmendelsCongrats again everyone
Has anyone found a place to live yet? I was thinking of getting a 2 bedroom place very close to Vandy, eventually my boyfriend would move up with me, but if anyone is interested in working out a deal for one of the bedrooms for a few months let me know-- moving is expensive!
Also, has anyone out of state applied for a TN RN license yet?
I feel like there is so much to do in such a short amount of time!
- Nov 29, '12 by LMG RNHey.. Congrats on getting off the waitlist! What track did u apply for? My friend is on the waitlist for critical care and I hope she gets in!
- Nov 29, '12 by GHSNHey RNJoseph1908
I got your private message but I cant reply because I don't have enough posts yet. Can you sent me your email address and I will send the reply to it with my contact info.