Vanderbilt Nurse Residency Program - Winter 2013 - Page 16Register Today!
- Nov 16, '12 by LMG RNRN_MASS
I cant private message either! Send me an email at Lmgreenhut@yahoo.com and I will send you her info!
- Nov 16, '12 by cstarkI'm from Los Angeles. Just finished UCLA's masters entry program. Where are you from? It'll be interesting to figure out moving to Nashville - drive, fly, getting a moving company, etc. lots of decisions and planning before January!
- Nov 16, '12 by Nursey86I am from the Bay Area and I graduated from San Jose State University in May. Ya, I have a ton to figure out. So much to look into! But a great set of 'worries', here is to an adventure
- Nov 16, '12 by jlh386Hi y'all! Just recieved my offer for the women's health track! so freakin excited! I live in Nashville so if y'all need any advice on areas and stuff like that let me know! Congrats to all! and good luck to those who are still waiting))
- Nov 16, '12 by LMG RNLooks like some of us have to wait till Monday
- Nov 16, '12 by RN_MASSI just emailed you LMG RN. Good luck I hope you hear something positive from Vanderbilt!
- Nov 16, '12 by nycrn03I'm in for the Emergency Department Track! Anyone else accepted to that one?
- Nov 16, '12 by Jw_rnLooks like it's going to be a long weekend. Man I was hoping for something today. Congrats to all who have heard and got accepted.
- Nov 16, '12 by lleatherberyWOOHOO just got an acceptance letter for the Emergency track. I'm coming from Colorado. When are you all moving out their? I'm planning on moving the first week of January
- Nov 16, '12 by LaurenJonesRNQuote from lleatherberyCongrats!!!! What time did you get your email? I still haven't heard anythingWOOHOO just got an acceptance letter for the Emergency track. I'm coming from Colorado. When are you all moving out their? I'm planning on moving the first week of January