Vanderbilt Nurse Residency Program - Winter 2013 - Page 12Register Today!
- Nov 9, '12 by snto22Hi yall
I just found this page as well, I interviewd for the critical care track in october so the wait is killing me. this is really torture, like really for real.Last edit by snto22 on Nov 9, '12 : Reason: stupid typo
- Nov 9, '12 by jotdotHey snto22,
Where are you from?
- Nov 9, '12 by alewis08I was really hoping we would find out today, despite what the email from Tracy said. Another weekend or more of waiting is too much for me!!!
- Nov 9, '12 by cstarkAgreed! I was checking my phone for an email all day today. I'm pretty positive we will hear next week though. Try to enjoy the long weekend and here's hoping for good news next week!!!
- Nov 9, '12 by snto22Quote from jotdotJotdotHey snto22,
Where are you from?
I'm from GA but I go to school in Maine. wat abt u? Did u interview for the cc track as well?
- Nov 10, '12 by jules_RNI just found this page too! I interviewed in early October for the pediatric track through skype. I'm from upstate New York and am currently living in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I went to college just north of Boston, and graduated in May. Good luck to everyone, hope we find out soon!
- Nov 11, '12 by Jw_rnSo, is tomorrow going to be the big day?!?!?!?!?
- Nov 11, '12 by cstarkQuote from Jw_rnI would hope so! However, since its Veteran's Day (observed) I wouldn't be surprised if HR has the day off. If I had to place a bet on it, I would say Wednesday or later.So, is tomorrow going to be the big day?!?!?!?!?
- Nov 12, '12 by jotdotsnto22,
That's awesome! Big difference between Georgia and Maine. I did interview for the cc track. Not sure how the interview went...they were super nice but you never know. Good luck to you! Hopefully we will find out the next day or two.
- Nov 13, '12 by RNJoseph1908I'm getting so nervous, please let today be the day!!! My stomach has been in knots all week, I'm praying that we hear something by Friday at the latest!!!