Vanderbilt Nurse Residency Program - Winter 2013 - page 11
by LaurenJonesRN 72,236 Views | 243 Comments
I just mailed off my packet to Vanderbilt today! I'm so nervous and really hoping to get an interview for this program. Adult Critical Care is my first choice. I graduated in May 2012 with my BSN from Washington State... Read More
- 0Nov 1, '12 by jotdotHello to all!
I interviewed the middle of October for critical care and I am really getting nervous. I am from Mississippi. Anyone else from my state? I think it will probably be at least 1 week before we hear anything and the wait gets longer by the day! Getting chosen for this opportunity would be such an awesome experience in my opinion. Has anyone considered reapplying if not chosen? I wish all of you the very best of luck!
- 0Nov 2, '12 by iridium54Anyone here apply for women's health track? I think I am going to apply for the next go-around since I did not have my stuff together for this time. I still do not have a RN job but hopefully something will come up and I can gain a tiny bit of experience before next interview round and all. Anyway, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
- 0Nov 2, '12 by cwillmonI interviewed for the peds. track a few days ago. 66 people were interviewed for peds. We will hear something by mid November. They first have to find out how many people they can place for each section, on the floors, and then they will send out the emails. I have been focusing on working at Vanderbilt for the past five years and can't even imagine working anywhere else. I recently moved to TN, have my license and am excited to start working.
- 0Nov 3, '12 by jotdotkab1214,
I graduated in May. What about you? Oh I hope we both get in! Do you think we will hear the end of next week? I looked at the two past years and they found out around the 11th or so...always on a Thursday or Friday. I really want to work there. Would be amazing experience and awesome on a resume!
- 0Nov 5, '12 by kab1214jotdot,
I graduate in December, and I absolutely cannot wait until it gets here. It would definitely be amazing if we both made it in. I think we will probably hear from them the week before Thanksgiving but if it is earlier then even better! To say that I want to work at Vanderbilt would be the understatement of the century. Since I started nursing school I've been working towards this opportunity, so I'm really sitting on pins and needles waiting.
- 0Nov 5, '12 by jotdotkab1214,
I KNOW you cannot wait to graduate. It was one of the best days of my life because I had to study ALL the time. Life consisted of studying. When are you scheduled to take the NCLEX? Good luck with that. Got an email today saying the interviews were over and we would hear back in a couple of weeks. Sure wish it was next week!!!!!!!!!!!!