Vanderbilt New Grad Summer 2012 - Page 3Register Today!
- Feb 16, '12 by gastro2012If you were invited to interview, I don't think they will "use any thing against" you during the interview. They are obviously interested in you or they wouldn't have selected you to interview! Don't focus on what you don't have!
Has anyone interviewed yet? How was it?
- Feb 27, '12 by TNTerpNot yet....anxiously awaiting March 16th!
- Feb 28, '12 by hopefulnewgradI did have my interview and am not quite sure how I feel about it. I felt that it was very impersonal and that they did not really get to know me - and just stuck to their packet of challenging questions... barely looking up. I left there feeling very down and do not think I will be chosen... there was nothing differently I could have prepared for it, it just made me feel pretty discouraged.
- Mar 6, '12 by nixmcgoI interviewed Feb 14th for the peds track. I was really excited going into the interview but the nerves got to me. I have no idea how I did during the interview but I am staying positive. I currently live in New Jersey. Anyone else from out of the area?
Good Luck to everyone with their interviews and the rest of the process! I hope to meet some of you soon!
- Mar 26, '12 by gastro2012I interviewed last week...it's hard to say how my interview went! Anxiously waiting for april!
- Mar 30, '12 by nurseSFSU2012I interviewed for critical care track last week as well. It was a great experience. I am from San Francisco, so this was a pretty big deal for me. One of my instructors gave me examples of questions from a new graduate program out here, and those really helped me. I wrote down examples for those questions and basic ones, so i felt prepared when they asked me a question and i had the answer ready right away. I was also surprised that there were not more personal questions, i guess i tried to throw personal things in here and there. The staff was so friendly and inviting, which definitely helped me relax! Stressful, but we will all have to wait and see what happens! The lady i interviewed with said they are not hiring for the CVICU this round, bummer. I wonder how many people they are going to accept this time. I learned there that there were 900 applicants, ~270 interviews. Good luck everyone!
- Apr 7, '12 by NurseGrape3000Good luck everyone!
I've been volunteering down in the Peds ED and can't imagine myself anywhere else. Can't wait wait til it's my turn to apply...
- Apr 10, '12 by gastro2012Hopefully we hear something soon!
- Apr 10, '12 by TNTerpI know! It's driving me crazy and I'm wearing my e-mail app out! It's "mid-April" right?!?!
- Apr 10, '12 by gastro2012Same here! The email they sent on the 5th also mentioned a follow up in "mid-april" ....so any day now!?