Vanderbilt New Grad Summer 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 30, '12 by LizardRN,NMU@armywife23- I know that the last one was open in early September. And it began in January.
- Jan 31, '12 by JD1977I applied for the Adult Critical Care track. I received an email today stating that my application is complete and that I should receive another email with further instructions. Hoping for an interview
- Feb 1, '12 by gastro2012I applied for the psych track. I keep checking my inbox 1000 times a day waiting to hear anything!
I overnighted my app to arrive on the last day and got an email later in the afternoon of the 27th saying they received my application package and that i would receive another email within the week confirming that my app was complete and with further instructions.
I also know that interviews are supposed to be in Feb/March so hopefully we should hear soon.
Anyone have any updated info? Its hard to be patient!
- Feb 3, '12 by hillarbHey y'all! I applied for pediatrics. I cannot wait to hear about interviews. Hopefully emails should come any day now. I am holding out for next week!
- Feb 8, '12 by heartNICUHey all,
I just received an email stating that I was not selected for an interview. Although disappointed, I realize this only means that I'm meant to start my career somewhere else! Good luck to everyone else, I hope yall get in!
- Feb 9, '12 by gastro2012Sorry to hear bsnstudent, you will excel elsewhere
I still haven't heard anything!...any one else waiting to hear, one way or the other?
- Feb 9, '12 by gastro2012I got an interview!!!
- Feb 9, '12 by sallyp911I'm with bsnstudent....out of the running. I think those "not selected" will get the rejection information first. So if you're not hearing early by now, you might be safe.
Oh well, time to move on and keep looking...good luck to all!
- Feb 10, '12 by TNTerpJust found out yesterday that I got an interview-so I thought it an appropriate time to join and start posting! I applied for the Adult Surgical track...so excited!
- Feb 11, '12 by wrenurseI just found out I got an interview to the pediatric track - so excited as well!!
I've been looking at other posts about this program and some people have been saying they care about volunteering. I don't volunteer in a hospital but am heavily involved with community service at my school (i.e. Mission trips, Habitat for Humanity, Make-A-Wish Foundation). Is it possible this could be used against me after the interview? I love community service and volunteering but also have a demanding academic schedule and babysit several days a week.