University of Memphis Nursing - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 3 by Stacey73My GPA is 3.78 and I have all A's and a couple of B's in my pre-req courses. I got a B+ in AP I and an A in AP II. I already have a bachelor's from U of MS. TEAS I made an 82. Hope that helps! And yes, brush up on science for TEAS. It covers a lot of areas!
- Mar 3 by DLaShaeCongrats to you both!! I am taking micro this summer under Wong! I'm hoping that I don't have a hard time! Im going to look for a TEAS study guide to prepare to take it within the next two months.
- Mar 3 by Tinker88Really really study his PPTs and take lots of notes. I recommend getting a study group together and sitting up front so you can hear him well! The class is huge and if you sit in the back you will not hear!!! I think there were about 80 people in the class I took. Maybe it won't be as crowded since you're taking it in the summer. But remember its a lot of information to take in so be prepared to study but I am sure you will do just fine!!!
- Mar 11 by ShannonBerry11I got my acceptance letter for fall 2013 a few days ago! So excited! My husband and I will be having a baby in October, so I'll only be taking one class to start off, but still.
So very exciting!
- Mar 20 by agallionI received my acceptance letter for LSON fall 2013 class. Super excited!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to meet some of you at the Nursing Advising Program/Pre-registration on 3/27/2013. Good Luck
- Apr 2 by cb2004Has everyone been notified for fall of 2013?
- May 6 by unionnurse12Union is going to run about 65K for the ABSN program! I was trying for their traditional program but because of my age (28) they preferred me in the ABSN program....ADHD and ABSN just don't mix well!!!!
- May 6 by Tinker88Quote from unionnurse12Where did you hear $65,000? The program coordinator told me $34,320 for my 66 credits. It's $520 per credit hour for the BSNA.Union is going to run about 65K for the ABSN program! I was trying for their traditional program but because of my age (28) they preferred me in the ABSN program....ADHD and ABSN just don't mix well!!!!
...unless you have to take all general courses + nursing courses... that sounds about right BUT the "nursing program" itself is not $65,000! LOL and if it were I would skip that offer!!!
They want you in the adult studies program because you are over 25. The traditional program is for people coming out of high school. I start at Union in August in the BSNA adult studies program and I'm 24!
- May 6 by unionnurse12One year of Traditional classes ran about #34,000.......I had a lot of friends in the ABSN that graduated in DEC. after everything is said and done it will run close to that