Southwest tn community college 2013 hopefuls - Page 3Register Today!
- Aug 21, '12 by xxyyzzHmmm... What about taking out personal loans? Probably not ideal but I'm pretty sure neither is working full time.. I'm not too sure about financial aid or scholarships but I would start looking into it ASAP!! We have a family & a mortgage too so I know how you feel. Plus my family is over 400 miles away
When are you taking the NLN? I think I might take it next month. Probably on the 18th.
- Aug 22, '12 by eLLie.I'm trying to apply for the Fall of 2013 as well. Anyone taking Micro AND AP2 this semester?
- Sep 19, '12 by ak1002I'm applying for Spring of 13 also. Just took the NLN last Sat. Wowzers!! Have most of my prereqs done, except for Micro. I've taken the class, but its past the 5 year currency limit so I have to take it again.
- Sep 20, '12 by pcarter2324@ellie sorry it took me so long to reply since I am the one whom started this thread but yes, I am taking both Micro and anp2 this fall and so far Micro has been great. I have not taken a test in anp 2 yet.
- Sep 20, '12 by pcarter2324How was the test I had a couple of peopl in my anp 2 class talk about it and it was almost discouraging to here them describe it
- Sep 27, '12 by MoonChild29pcarter2324, the test is challenging. The study guide is really helpful, but you will need to brush up on Physics. Practice on timing yourself too. I ran out of time on one of the sections and didn't do so well on that portion. I prayed, took deep breaths before taking the test and chewed on some gum. I find that I test better while chewing gum. Every little bit helps. Although my score wasn't the greatest, I did pass and I thank God for that. Good luck!
- Oct 16, '12 by Loeki25Hi everyone. I am trying to get an idea of how likely I am to be accept this spring 2013 with the following entrance scores: B's in A&P I II and Micro, NLN score of 132, and a 2.7 GPA. I am a pharmacy tech and have worked as a home health aid. I'm getting anxious waiting for their decision and my ranking. Anyone have similar scores as mine that were admitted? Thanks!
- Oct 16, '12 by nikkih901Quote from Loeki25It looks like your index score is 51.9 from the info you provided. You may want to call in about a month to see if they will give you the lowest index score they accepted for Spring 2013. I will not say how likely or unlikely you are to be accepted....remember anything is possible!! Stay positive.Hi everyone. I am trying to get an idea of how likely I am to be accept this spring 2013 with the following entrance scores: B's in A&P I II and Micro, NLN score of 132, and a 2.7 GPA. I am a pharmacy tech and have worked as a home health aid. I'm getting anxious waiting for their decision and my ranking. Anyone have similar scores as mine that were admitted? Thanks!
- Jan 9 by MoonChild29Hey Nikki, how far along are you in the SW program now? I have just been accepted into the evening/weekend program. We had orientation last night and it was so overwhelming. I work full time and one of the instructors mentioned cutting our hours if we had full time jobs. That is not an option for me. Do you know of any classmates who work full time and actually pass?
- Jan 9 by MoonChild29Nikki, please disregard my question. I found the post I was looking for.