Loewenberg School of nursing- university of memphis - Page 9Register Today!
- Jan 1, '12 by pink magnolia 611WOW! That's good to hear. I had no ideas LSON graduates were overtrained. How so? I'm applying for the accelerated program for the Fall of 2012.
- Feb 3, '12 by Mrs.PrissI am applying for Spring 2013 at Lowenberg School of Nursing at the University of Memphis. I could have applied this time, but I didn't get a chance to schedule to take the TEAS before all the spots were full (LOOOONG STORY). I have a 3.56 right now. I have taken all the pre-req's does anyone know if my GPA is good enough to apply and get in or should I use the summer to maybe raise it if possible? Just curious! ANY advice is greatly needed. I will be a transfer student from Dyersburg State Community College. I just want to get into LSON because I know it is a great program! I want the best for my self and career as I'm sure all of you do too!
- Feb 22, '12 by ABSNhopeful2012I applied for the Fall 2012 accelerated program...does anyone know when admission decisions will be sent out? Best of luck to all of you!
- Feb 25, '12 by rachellouYou'll get in no problem with that GPA. And don't worry about the TEAS...get the study book and go over it, especially know how to add, subtract, multiply and divide fractions.
- Mar 3, '12 by mls12Hi-
I was wondering if you're the same "abdutchie" who was wait listed for the Spring 2012 semester? If so, did you just reapply for the Fall term? I don't mean to pry, but I'm on the wait list for Fall 2012 and was wondering about how the whole wait list process worked out for someone. Thanks!
- Jul 4, '12 by georgiapeachgalhey everyone, i currently live in atlanta and will graduate with an english degree in the spring. i'm hoping that i will have a gpa above 3.6. i scored a 27 on the act, so i'm not terribly worried about the teas. however, could anyone give me advice about the exam? i plan to study for it this upcoming semester and i already have a study guide. which guides would you suggest? i've narrowed my choices to the university of memphis and union university's germantown campus. if i apply to the university of memphis, i will need to take a 3 credit hour nutrition class, but it will be in progress during my application. will they not accept my application until i've completed it? i'm sure the registrar could answer my questions, but i'm curious what you all have to say. union university is awfully expensive.