Loewenberg School of nursing- university of memphis - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 7, '10 by msturn1975I called yesterday and they said that they are sending them out this week.
- Oct 7, '10 by sdobbinsThats great! I wasnt nervous, but now knowing they are getting mailed soon makes my stomach rumble, LOL!! Thats really quick though, its only been a week....
- Oct 7, '10 by msturn1975I think too if you have a login in for My Memphis, you will be able to see if you have been accepted too.
- Oct 7, '10 by sdobbinsOK I will check it out, thanks. Where am I looking? Is it just an email notification? Im so excited!!
- Oct 11, '10 by kwhitworth425Anyone heard anything as of today? Anxious!!!
- Oct 11, '10 by kgh31386Good luck to all of you. I graduated from Lowenberg not long ago. They say they require a 2.7 minimum, but they draw the cutoff line for GPA depending on how many people apply. If they have 100's apply, then their minimum GPA is usually above 3.0, if not..it's lower. But it wasn't too competitive when I started. We took to the TEAS and it was just like an 8th grade level test, no biggie.
- Oct 12, '10 by kwhitworth425I called yesterday afternoon and they said they were still working on it.
As far as MyMemphis....login on the MyMemphis webpage and click the Students tab. Go to the Registration Tools box in the middle of the page. Click on Registration Status. Then click Submit for the Spring 2011 sememster. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to where it has Current Program. Mine still says Pre-Nursing. That's the best I can figure out. Hopefully that will change soon!
- Oct 12, '10 by jrgodsey21Thanks for the help! I just checked and mine still says pre -nursing, loewenberg School of Nursing. Can not wait to get the letter or the undated status, whichever comes first haha
- Oct 14, '10 by lrodgers25Just to let y'all know it will not be posted on your mymemphis account. Your decision will be mailed to you.