How do I find a telephone triage job? - Page 2Register Today!
- May 14, '11 by Didi0055I work for a wonderful company that is based out of San Antonio, Tx. I know that they are hiring.... (Carenet Healthcare Services is currently seeking highly motivated, caring, compassionate, committed and talented Registered Nurses to join Carenetís Clinical Team.) You work in office for about 3 months...then earn the opportunity to work from home. They also offer a remote training...if you live outside of Texas, and you have some telephone triage experience! I came from a cardiac critical care background, so it's been challenging...yet exciting to provide care instructions and education over the phone for a variety of issues....This job isn't for everyone! However, it's very rewarding...Plus, how many RN jobs can you show up in your pajama's!!! :-) www.callcarenet.com ( Just tell them...Brenda T sent you ).
- May 17, '11 by stephmjHow is the pay there?
- May 27, '11 by kcmylornI too am interested in the pay.I am currently doing telephone triage as a temp. I noted on their website they are in Iowa, Texas, California and TN- I don't live in any of those states. My home state is on the northeast coast. Is it possible to live in your home state and work telephone triage in another state?
- Jul 15, '11 by lifein08Can I also apply for this position?
- Jul 24, '11 by nervousnurseI recently applied for a position and haven't interviewed yet, but I can tell you in the job description, before they mentioned the pay, they said "note this is NOT a clinical position" .....It's around $19.00/hour ....
- Aug 2, '11 by RntrI sent a note to them... I am very interested in this position with Carenet.. thanks
Nervousnurse, have you heard from them yet?
- Oct 17, '12 by dkemp75Any informtation on how to get a job doing telephone triage from home would be appreicated. I have 40+ years of RN experience. I experienced a detached retina two years ago and lost sight in one eye. I cannot work as an RN outside my home but would be perfect for a telephone position.
- Oct 17, '12 by RntrWhere are you located? Where have you looked?
- Oct 17, '12 by anjib828The VA hospital has telephone triage nurses.....