Need a 60% on TEASRegister Today!
- by BSNinprogress22 Sep 19I recently got accepted to a BSN program as long as I achieve a 60% or greater on the TEAS V exam. I'm nervous! I plan to buy the ATI study book and practice tests. I will be taking it one month from today! Any thoughts or advice? Thanks!!
- Sep 24 by NeoNurse2BeI agree with them. The ATI manual is an excellent book and I flew through the reading and math sections, because they were common sense. However, I am putting much emphasis on the science section since it is my weakest subject. My school only requires a 52, but I want to score extremely high to be really competitive.
- Sep 24 by BSNinprogress22Thanks everyone!
- Sep 24 by tortia1If you don't mind, what state are you in?.....you have the same requirements as my school, and my teas is also in a month and like you I am sooo nervous.
- Sep 24 by BSNinprogress22Tennessee.. I think we'll be fine as long as we study a little everyday.
- Sep 25 by martina238612Ooh 60% not bad. Sure you can do it easily. I hit a 74% and didn't study as I should've. I "studied" the Teas V book manual. It's a good book and it's pretty good and it explains all subjects covered on TEAS test.
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
- Sep 26 by BSNinprogress22Thanks!
- Sep 26 by Harley001What school is this? Hope you don't mind me asking.