- by Njoshi94 Jun 9I'm taking the TEAS in the winter and I'm fully in study mode.
I noticed that I do not remember much of the Chemistry that I had learned in the previous year and I'm not exactly sure what to do.
Another thread on here had this link on it: http://antoine.frostburg.edu/chem/senese/101/notes.shtml
And it seems like it would help, but I'm not sure if I should take a summer course or if I should use this to study for the chemistry section.
- Jun 10 by CheripkI didn't take a chemistry course prior to the teas but I really think basic chem course would have helped me a lot with the chemistry questions, but since I didn't take chem beforehand I found a website that went over basic concepts of chemistry to give me an idea along with the teas study guide. But if you are able to I would recommend taking the course beforehand it gives you some good info.
- Jun 11 by GarKim0321I just took the TEAS V last week. If I were you I would get the ATI study guide. It helped refresh my memory!
- Jun 13 by token787Cheripk
Wow, thanx for the site, it looks very helpful!
- Jun 13 by token787GarKim
Thanks, I'm doing that also.
- Jun 18 by Njoshi94I already did take a course. I just need a refresher for the material.