Average age of SRNA?Register Today!
- by ICU, RN, BSN, B.S. Oct 9, '11Hey guys, Just wondering what you all perceive to the average age of SRNA at your schools. I'm 27 and started in the ICU 3 months ago, so prob won't be in school for CRNA until i'm 30? If i get in
- 14,953 Views
- Oct 9, '11 by MurseWithAMissionI'm 29, and I just got accepted to a program and will start July, 2012 (I will be 30 in August, 2012). I think I am probably around the avg. age.
- Oct 9, '11 by 3ccBolusI am one of the youngest in my class at age 24. I think our range is from 24 to 40.
- cool. woah 24, did you get into the ICU right after college?
- Oct 10, '11 by MurseWithAMissionI got into the ICU right after graduation. My problem was that I already got my BS in Pre-Med so I had to go back and get my nursing degree. Wasted years! Lol.
- So you got 4 year in pre-med, and then did an accelerated BSN??? how could you get a BSN and be in CRNA school at 24? did you finish your BS in pre-med in a year? i'm so confused. Did you go to college when you were 16?
- Oct 10, '11 by MurseWithAMissionLol. I'm 29! I'm not the 24 year old. Graduated pre-med at age 22. Worked for 4 years. Went to 22 month accelerated program when I was 26. Worked in ICU right out of school at age 28. Will start CRNAS school at age 29.
Sorry to confuse you!
- Oct 10, '11 by love-d-ORI'm 26, and I think I'm one of the youngest. But we may have a 25 year old, though I'm not too sure
- Oh haha sorry I didn't look at the usernames. I was going to say!!! That makes no sense lol.
- Nice. I wish I got into the ICU right after I graduated. I spent almost 3 years on a medical/tele floor.