Average age of SRNA?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Average age of SRNA? in Student Registered Nurse Anesthetist (SRNA), part of Advanced Practice Nursing ... Hey guys, Just wondering what you all perceive to the average age of SRNA at your schools. I'm 27...by ICU, RN, BSN, B.S. Oct 9, '11Hey guys, Just wondering what you all perceive to the average age of SRNA at your schools. I'm 27 and started in the ICU 3 months ago, so prob won't be in school for CRNA until i'm 30? If i get in
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=626831©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 12,371 Views
- Oct 9, '11 by MurseWithAMissionI'm 29, and I just got accepted to a program and will start July, 2012 (I will be 30 in August, 2012). I think I am probably around the avg. age.
- Oct 9, '11 by 3ccBolusI am one of the youngest in my class at age 24. I think our range is from 24 to 40.
- cool. woah 24, did you get into the ICU right after college?
- Oct 10, '11 by MurseWithAMissionI got into the ICU right after graduation. My problem was that I already got my BS in Pre-Med so I had to go back and get my nursing degree. Wasted years! Lol.
- So you got 4 year in pre-med, and then did an accelerated BSN??? how could you get a BSN and be in CRNA school at 24? did you finish your BS in pre-med in a year? i'm so confused. Did you go to college when you were 16?
- Oct 10, '11 by MurseWithAMissionLol. I'm 29! I'm not the 24 year old. Graduated pre-med at age 22. Worked for 4 years. Went to 22 month accelerated program when I was 26. Worked in ICU right out of school at age 28. Will start CRNAS school at age 29.
Sorry to confuse you!
- Oct 10, '11 by love-d-ORI'm 26, and I think I'm one of the youngest. But we may have a 25 year old, though I'm not too sure
- Oh haha sorry I didn't look at the usernames. I was going to say!!! That makes no sense lol.
- Nice. I wish I got into the ICU right after I graduated. I spent almost 3 years on a medical/tele floor.