St Joseph College of Maine Reviews - Page 13Register Today!
- Dec 30, '12 by canchaserCanyon forest and others, Clinicals are going great.. I'm about to wrap up my second clinical on 1-13. About week 8 I get a panicky feeling cause I procrastinate and have only 2-3 units turned in for the theory part. But that's my own fault. I'm going to be doing capstone in the third clinical along with a theory class and the clinical. Sime take the capstone in the second clinical. There is a lot of homework in all this. I'm working 36 hours a week. Im learning a lot, will be applying for boards in march and hope to take them in early June. I'm listening to review cd's also.
- Jan 2 by mtsteelhorseCan someone tell me what adv patho and pharm are like? What is the format, etc? Thanks in advance.
- Mar 12 by CookiePBBumping this up. How is everyone doing? I'm planning to start clinical on 7/31 if all goes well.
- Mar 29 by mightymurseDoes anyone know what kind of MAT scores they are looking for? Wondering if I should rush to take it before the May application deadline.
- Apr 4 by sbrothers123I am thinking about applying to St Joseph's online RN to BSN then FNP program. Are there still issues with clinicals? Any feedback is appreciated. I have been looking for an online program that accepts NC residents. I would prefer no clinical (I've been an RN for almost 15 years) or GRE. St Josephs requires both but seems reasonably priced and reviewed.
- Jul 24 by canchaserWell didn't take board in June. The AANP will only let you take then. 2 weeks before classes are done. I got the email saying I'm
Approved for boards. Now waiting on snail mail for the instructions on how to sign up. Will be taking them in August