Has anyone else applied to Frontier class 103? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 31, '12 by luvmy3grls102 is a Bridge class.
- Feb 5, '12 by luvmy3grlsI know I replied to this but it doesnt seem to wanna show up! lol 102 is a bridge, after that im going FNP.
- Feb 5, '12 by luvmy3grlsahh. there it is
- Feb 7, '12 by honeykrownyeah i got the first one. I hope we both get in. good luck. I will let you know if i get in
- Feb 24, '12 by pokey_2010If you're looking for a proof reading writing service I've used:www.coolitworks.comI've used it for papers, resumes, and soon my thesis. I'm getting ready to graduate from the FNP program and them I'm going to Frontier to do the CNM so I'll have both. I'm not the worst writer in the world but hate APA and editing your own papers is hard because it's in your own voice. They're not too pricey and I saw huge improvement in my grades.
- Mar 26, '12 by lostNneuroGetting my packet together this week. Hopefully I make it before they close it!
- Mar 31, '12 by luvmy3grlsHoney....Did you hear anything yet? I got a phone call about a month ago asking me if i wanted to move up to class 100 from 102. I told them yes, but then last week the acceptance emails were sent out for 100, and instead i got an email requesting 2 additional supervisor references. So Im not sure whats happening. Hope you get in
- Mar 31, '12 by honeykrownI have not heard anything yet. I believe we have about a week or 2 to hear for class 103. Maybe it's a mistake. Why not call them because i know your applications would not be complete without everything
- Apr 4, '12 by luvmy3grlsI did email and query as to why the additional refs were needed....it was a request from the admissions director. Regardless, I'm still being considered so thats good news. So fingers crossed for both of us!
- Apr 5, '12 by RNewbieQuote from luvmy3grlsJust wondering what were your original refs?I did email and query as to why the additional refs were needed....it was a request from the admissions director. Regardless, I'm still being considered so thats good news. So fingers crossed for both of us!
I was thinking about getting a nurse manager, charge nurse, and supervisor/coordinator of a free clinic I volunteer at. What do you guys think about those?
Good luck, hope you get in!