Anyone heard from University of South Alabama?Register Today!
- by mmcmarsh May 21, '11Just wondering if anyone has received their letters?
I know we are supposed to hear by June 1.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=568951©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 8,769 Views
- May 21, '11 by Aaron - CCT RNHi - I got an e-mail from (MODERATOR EDIT OF NAME) congratulating me on being accepted to the Family NP program. However, I recently graduated with a post-masters FNP certificate and applied to the Acute Care NP program at USA. I emailed her and she said that she must have been given the wrong e-mail addresses and she would check with the administration ..... still waiting .....Last edit by sirI on May 21, '11 : Reason: PLEASE DO NOT POST NAMES OF INDIVIDUALS IN YOUR PROGRAM PER TOS
- May 21, '11 by MandaRN94Still waiting...... There is another thread of waiting to hear from USA NP program under the Post grad forum.
- May 24, '11 by wengreenHey, I too am still awaiting a reply, even though I applied to three schools. I have been rejected from one already; the one I didn't want. Now I am awaiting this letter which is my now second choice. My first choice is UAB. UAB deadline isn't until May 27th. I have a scholarship with a deadline of June 1, that's gonna go to waste because I haven't been accepted to my school of choice yet. Are you from Jacksonville, Fl. Well, it doesn't matter but we all should stick together and network and support each other if we make it in.
- May 24, '11 by MandaRN94I am actually going to do the online NP program as I live in California. I also applied to the University of Cincinnnati -still waiting to hear back from both......
- I just checked status online and it told me it was full for Fall FNP program. I don't know how official that is but I have not received a letter stating that.
- May 25, '11 by mmcmarshWas that on the PAWS site?
I've applied to the acute care program.
- Yea under secure information something like thatLast edit by sirI on May 26, '11 : Reason: please do not use text speak as this is a professional board
- May 25, '11 by USA RNI received multiple emails stating I was accepted into the Adult/Geron (primary care) NP program with a letter of acceptance to follow. I had to return a "letter of intent to enroll form" (which I did) so I guess I'm good to go. I have a 3 day mandatory orientation in August. good luck to all!