Anyone attending Kaplan or Walden University? - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 19, '12 by ecarlileI also started Walden in September. How's it going for you guys?
- Nov 26, '12 by DONSNFI applied and waiting for approval for december 3 for my agnp program.. Is anybody getting agnp or fnp online with walden?
- Nov 29, '12 by REDvelvetRNim starting dec 3rd FNP at walden online
- Nov 29, '12 by shardyBSNRNI am applying to Walden University now, wanting to start in the spring, any attended or attending now have any advice? I am a RN in PA, im just hoping the Pa State Borad of Nursing approves this degree. Any help with any of this would be greatly appreciated.
- Dec 2, '12 by cocojonesRNTNSI did my BSN thru Kaplan and loved it. As much as you can love school that is. I have applied to Walden for my FNP hope to start in March, not that I am looking forward to going back to school but I need to do this and do it now. I am not getting any younger.
- Jan 3 by sarrahHello I am also looking into Walden because they do not require experience for the NP program. I have also applied to U of A's BSN-DNP, which is my first choice but I am trying to keep a back up plan because I know there are far more applicants (likely better qualified than myself) than positions.... walden looks ok.... Still really nervous because it almost doesn't seem like a "real" school but if I don't get accepted to that other program I will be applying. Please let me know if you hear anything and if updates on your experience with the school. I do have to say that I've only spoken to them one time on the phone and out of the 10 schools I talked to they were the easiest to talk to, friendliest and gave straight-forward answers.
Oh- and I heard Walden is VERY difficult.... Any comments regarding that?Last edit by sarrah on Jan 3
- Jan 3 by sarrahUh oh, I just looked ln the AZ board of nursing website for approved NP programs and the only ones listed are GCU, ASU, U of A and UOP... I wonder if those are it... Maybe I'll have to keep the MSN followed by the NP Post Masters Cert as the backup plan...
- Jan 18 by GGMISSTXI have been talking with an advisor at Walden and It all sounds good. I am just not real sure. Does anyone going currently have any advice?
- Jan 18 by GGMISSTXI am looking at the FNP program at Walden??