Where should I live? West Ashley or Summerville?Register Today!
- by oguesswhat Feb 10, '11I am moving to 1 of those places in March. Any idea which is best? We looked at a ton of apartments today but we have to make a decision off of just that! Ha Thanks
- Feb 11, '11 by tylooI would pick West Ashley over Summerville.
- Feb 13, '11 by SheepwithagunAny kids? Where are you gonna be working?
- Feb 14, '11 by live4rachaelTotally depends if you have school aged kids and where you're working. School age kids? Working at Trident? Summerville for sure. Working at MUSC? No kids? West Ashley.
I have a child and work at MUSC and make the commute from Summerville strictly for the schools.
- Feb 15, '11 by oguesswhatNo kids yet and either Trident or MUSC...and we only plan on living there for a year or so before buying a house.
- Feb 16, '11 by nursestudent743I lived in West Ashley for a year and really liked it. I had no kids at the time, so it was a alright place. Summerville can be a lengthy drive with traffic.
- Mar 14, '11 by P_RNMy sister lives in Summerville her daughter lives in Goose Creek and moved there from West Ashley. Neither of them go into Chas. very often and when they do they take the back roads rather than the interstate.
- Mar 15, '11 by oguesswhatWell I chose west ashley for a year and musc