How Much Does a STUDENT NURSE TECH Make??? - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 21, '09 by live4rachaelI'm in Charleston but started a Student Tech job earlier this year. No CNA here either and I'm making $11/hr + differentials. Love it!
- Oct 21, '09 by nics1286How many hours do you generally work a week?
- Oct 22, '09 by live4rachaelI'm set 20 hrs/wk
- Jan 4, '10 by jconway45$10.77
.50 more when I work night shift
- Jan 4, '10 by ShortStackRNI work in Augusta GA...close to SC...I make $11.72 an hour during the day and $13.72 if I work nights...so worth it
- Jan 7, '10 by P_RNTechs can apply after RN fundamentals , they have a check off list just like a new grad. for caths, baths, etc. Some hospitals offer classes one or two half days a week. Frankly I love Nurse techs they seem to take the job a bit more seriously than some CNA's. But then I'm generalizing here.
- Jan 7, '10 by JSTARZwow! when i teched i made $8.50/hr im in LA
- Jan 30, '10 by knpigwayI work at Lexington Medical Center as a SNT base rate 9.27 with shift diffs. Lexington only hires new grad nurses that already work for them...so im lucky I have a job awaiting!!!
- Jan 30, '10 by nics1286how many hours do you generally work a week?
- Mar 2, '11 by lelafinI wanted to bump this thread because I will be finished with Fundamentals this spring, and I'm going to try to be hired on as a Tech at either Baptist, Lexington or Palmetto Richland (or anywhere else that is hiring in the Columbia area!)...
Does anyone know what the current pay is for any of these hospitals for nurse techs?
Do you like being a tech? Any opinions concerning which hospitals are the best to work for?
Any tips that might help me/new hires be more prepared to be a good tech?