Rutgers Spring 2018 ABSN

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Hello! I've just completed my application for the Spring 2018 Rutgers ABSN program (applying for both New Brunswick and Newark) and was wondering if anyone else is applying as well? Anyone have an idea how many people are accepted at each campus? Also - does anyone know what the academic calendar will be like, i.e. is there any type of short break in the summer? I was looking around on the website and can't seem to find a tentative calendar for some reason.

Thanks!

Alyssa

I've heard the same. I got accepted to Molloy's dual degree program, but I will still attend Rutgers. Personally, I've also heard that for NPs it's preferred that they have experience before they get hired. Also, I want to spend some time exploring different specialties before I dedicate myself to one NP speciality. I think I would like to do oncology care, but I also thought I'd be a social worker and here we are.

Specializes in PICU.

Hi all! Congrats to those that were accepted to the ABSN program! I'm currently in Level 3 out of 4 in New Brunswick. I'm happy to answer any questions you have! :) We're having a fundraiser for graduation and would like to extend it to incoming students! Use the Google doc to submit your order form - due tomorrow (11/28).

Hi everyone I am applying for next year and see that a drug test is required. I do not do drugs or take prescriptions but need to have surgery before I start assuming I get in. I cant do it now because I'm still taking classes. Did you just need to do the medical stuff before starting or were they strict on the deadline? I'm in a wedding and would like to wait until July if I can. Any advice? Thanks and hope things are going well for you guys. -Andy

+ Add a Comment