new grad nursing jobs
- 0Jun 15, '12 by 220kaylaHi everyone, new grad with ADN wondering about the job market in rhode island. taking my boards mid july. if anyone has any ideas on places that hire new grads please let me know! should i wait until i pass my boards to send out resumes or start now? thanks
- 0Jun 23, '12 by NSALVADOREYou can start now for sure, Check all hospital websites and I would check daily, they get so many resumes you want to apply quickly. I checked everyday until I got a job last year! Don't get discouraged if it takes time. It took me from passing my boards in June 2011 to starting my job in October 2011. Many of my class had to start off in not as desired positions thanks to the decline in the economy but within time many of us moved into desired positions. Best of luck!
- 0Aug 8, '12 by kammie'smomattention new grads in dfw area: there will be a job expo in richardson, tx next week. here is the info i was emailed today and i hope this helps someone out there apparently i was not able to start this as a new topic.. i guess because i'm new here. anyhow: here it is-
all jobs require previous medical experience and/or education.attend the dallas nursing & healthcare career expoaugust 13, 2012richardson civic center411 west arapaho road, ste. 102richardson, tx 7508011:00am to 1:00pm & 3:00pm to 7:00pmfree ce for nurses @ 11 am provided by texas nurses association, district fourobjectives: at the conclusion of the ce activity the learner will (1) recognize more commonly seen atypical presentations of illness in older adults, and (2) discuss best practice interventions for care of the older adult.[color=#02022c]free seminar @ 3pm 'present yourself to your best advantage' presented by: expertresumemanhttps://sn2prd0102.outlook.com/owa/a...d7577.e45005a0 graham caulfield.free résumé critiques between 12 and 2.[color=#02022c]
for those who cannot attend, you may submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with dh in the subject line.registration is free and takes place at the doorparking is free.meet face-to-face with these employers:baylor healthcare systemmolina healthcare-texason assignment healthcare staffingtenet healthcaretravelers insurance company
but for best results, please come in person and bring your qualified friends and/or coworkers.
thank you for your consideration.
for additional details and to find a list of job opportunities visit expoexpertsllc.com
to opt out of receiving these notices please put remove in subject header and hit reply.
- 0Aug 14, '12 by 9thwonderwhat area are looking for employment (specialty and location)? Are you willing to relocate? I'm having to relocate about 15 hours away from home. It took forever to find a job, but finally I landed one. I was in the same boat and just got 3 job offers in one week (mind blowing). PM me and I'll give you the details of who's hiring and willing to take in new RNs.
- 0Aug 20, '12 by 220kayla9thwonder thank you That is very kind. I actually just started my first job today! I applied at a bunch of places and i guess it took a little while for some of them to get back to me. I started really looking for a job in early July so TRR8021 keep your head up because it took me almost 2 months but Im really glad I ended up where I did.