Ccri Spring 2013 admission - Page 11Register Today!
- Oct 4, '12 by HollyonDoes anyone know if someone got in with less than 125 points?
- Oct 4, '12 by Pink777Holly, very odd. Have you notice your degree evaluation # going up?
- Oct 4, '12 by Pink777No one I know got in with less than 130. I'm also curious to know.
- Oct 4, '12 by HollyonYes my evaluation was checked every time someone posted that theirs was checked
- Oct 4, '12 by lmgunningHi Lesterfer11 what campus did you get accepted to? Congrats...I have my letter but I am afraid to open it..lol going to do it tonight when I get home from work so I am not sobbing at my desk!
- Oct 4, '12 by FfrancoI had 111 only
- Oct 4, '12 by mjCNAHi All-
I have been reading your posts since September and wanted to make a few comments and ask a few questions.
I also didn't get into CCRI-i am disappointed, but not surprised-my total points were 111. I wonder how many times will you re-submit your application?? Does this first rejection mean that we shouldn't continue?? I have read how some people have gotten in after their third attempt, but i wonder if nursing school was much more difficult for them? i am curious how students with a GPA of 3.8 didn't get in???? And, does anyone know how many seats were open for Newport Day?? I am a believer that things happen for a reason, but i am confused if this just isn't the right time or maybe it shouldn't be at all. Congrats to those who got in, my condolences to those who didn't! Any comments/opinions would be appreciated. Thanks!Last edit by mjCNA on Oct 4, '12
- Oct 5, '12 by Pink777I'll keep applying until I get into a nursing program. CCRI is not the only option. I'm not going to lie, but I'm still emotional about it. As far as 3.8 gpa, there was only 40 spots in Newport. 40 people had better grades. Lincoln had 72 spots, me and the rest of my friends applied there with B or better grades, we all had no luck. Providence took as low as 94 points in the spring. My one night program friend has been applying to Lincoln nights for 3 years, she has a 3.30 gpa. No luck so far. Button line is you need a 4.0 and A's in order to compete in a pool of people, but no one knows next time the pool of people good be average B students. It's like playing the lotto. Changes every application period. Best time to apply is in the spring. More campuses, more spots, better the chances are. I think I can speak for all of us who didn't get in, we have been delayed, but not derailed! It's a lifelong dream for me that I need to accomplish before my time is up on this earth. So I'll keep fighting, no mountain big enough to get in my way of my goals!
- Oct 5, '12 by lmgunningQuote from Bdev628Has anyone else applied to the program in Lincoln for January? Do you know when we are suppose to hear back?
Has anyone heard from Newport Campus Days of acceptance to Nursing program at CCRI? I have and did not get in but was just curious if they are doing regrets only right now then acceptance.... so bummed never thought it would hurt this bad...Good luck to all those were got in! Hope to re apply in February
- Oct 5, '12 by FfrancoCcri Is refusing good people to get in , which is a shame , when did having A and B become bad ? I'm looking at other colleges and or diploma programs I was very upset but I won't stop now ! Half of those people that are going in wont last in the program , because health care is a life time commitment no A can help you Learn how to cope with life threatening emergencies and even dead.Last edit by Ffranco on Oct 5, '12