Additional Nursing Application period at CCRIRegister Today!
- by crazensweet Jan 31, '09http://www.ccri.edu/dean-hrs/faq-hspbprocess.shtml
"NOTE: One additional application period will be available for the *Nursing Program:
May 26 to June 3, 2009"
- Apr 9, '09 by crazensweetJUST A REMINDER.....
- Apr 29, '09 by JubilayheeCrazensweet I was wondering if you are going to apply even though you havent finished Micro. I will be finished with Micro this summer(july 3rd) and I will apply in June. Hopefully they will not use the fact that I was not completely done with my pre reqs against me. I makes no sense for them to make me wait so long when I will be fininished with my pre reqs after this summer.
- Apr 30, '09 by MrsPeepI'm also doing micro at the beginning of the summer as well. I'm going to just go for it and submit my application. I figure the class will be done by the time they even start looking at the applications. Otherwise it's going to be a loooooong wait to apply in February.
- Apr 30, '09 by NorthofnowhereQuote from MrsPeepJust an FYI...I'm also doing micro at the beginning of the summer as well. I'm going to just go for it and submit my application. I figure the class will be done by the time they even start looking at the applications. Otherwise it's going to be a loooooong wait to apply in February.
I asked our admissions person(at the Lincoln campus) about this. I am finishing up my Micro class right now and wanted to put in my application in February knowing that I would have completed the class by the time they got around to the applications. They told me NO and referred me to the criteria that states ALL pre-reqs must be completed BEFORE an application can be submitted and even considered. It sucked big time, but I got lucky with the new application period next month so I am applying for the fall day class in Providence. Admissions told me today that all "calls" have gone out already for Lincoln's fall evening program, but that the Providence campus hasn't made any "calls" yet for their fall Day program.
- May 7, '09 by crazensweetsorry for responding so late jubi!!!
I am going to take intro to micro in the 2nd summer session. I am going to apply in Feb '10. I hear so many different things from different people. I even have someone who is currently in my class that they will let her in the program for this fall with a C in Anatomy. Me personally I am going to finish all my pre-req's then apply under the performance based criteria. It still doesn't hurt to try. I hear of so many different circumstances.
- May 8, '09 by nkarathey are letting her in with a C in Anatomy? Well why are so many people not getting in with higher GPA's? They are telling so many stories it's rediculous. I'd say listen to the school admissions though. You wouldn't want to waste the application for nothing. I've got several more classes till I can apply and I plan to break my butt to get an A in every class so there isn't any excuse not to let me into the program.
- May 26, '09 by JubilayheeI just applied in this new date and I learned some interesting news. The wait is is completely cleared, phased out. I also heard some very surprising news, they are having trouble filling the classes. I was shocked when she said they might not be able to fill the spring semester. That is the reason why they had this new period I bet.