in rn refresher course now - Page 5Register Today!
- Jan 22, '10 by TWUgradQuote from SALLYRNRRTGlad to hear that. I'll consider it an investment in my future, lol, since right now I can't work without doing this. Sometimes you have to spend money to make money...I honestly do not know if that is high or low, when you consider they also take care of clinical preceptorship if you need it etc........ and provide all the documentation the BON requires, it was a one shop stop for me, and very easy to do......and I got no "blips" from the BON
I really appreciate you responding to my posts! I'm a little nervous about going back. I'm confident about the intellectual aspects of returning to nursing, but I'm really rusty on the clinical aspect. Deep breaths, deep breaths.
- Jan 26, '10 by Whealth WiseI'm a little nervous about going back. I'm confident about the intellectual aspects of returning to nursing, but I'm really rusty on the clinical aspect. Deep breaths, deep breaths.
after two weeks, you would be customed to the nurse job. But I have my own plan, I can work in my own work using the past experience of nurse
- Jan 27, '10 by TexasNurseEducatorTWU grad, prices of the courses vary but, what PHES did is include everything. Whereas, the up front price is a little less a few places but, you have to still buy books, get your liability insurance, etc. It is about the same remember this is a speciality area and there are not a lot of students that need the programs which would then allow the costs of the program to be spread over more people. It is a lot of work that goes on besides the actual instructing: just setting up clinical sites is very cumbersome process.
- Jan 27, '10 by sallyrnrrtand you are the tops Yvette, I hit the floor running, and never looked back, promoted to ADON, Department Head etc......... could not have done it without PHES
- Aug 30, '10 by mybabies2000The girl who said she did refresher in washington state...which univerisity did you do if from?
- Sep 1, '10 by thrumylenseThe only RN refresher course in the state of Washington is through Washington State University. It is a great program I finished it last June.