- 0May 10, '08 by cherryclassicFor school I have to interview someone over 60, and I don't know anyone.so I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to answer some questions?
1. what is the best part about being your age?
2. what would you consider the worst part about being your age?
3. If you could change anything in your life now, what would it be?
4. Do you consider yourself happy with your life?
Thanks for any replies.
- 0Aug 5, '08 by pmd141. What is the best part of being my age?
Freedom. I don't feel so concerned about what everyone thinks.
2.What would you consider the worst part of being my age?
My body. I can't do what I use to do physically and I'm just not as quick in the brain anymore.
3.If you could change anything in your life what would it be?
I would plan better for retirement.
4.Do you consider yourself happy with your life?
Yes but I do have regrets.
- 0Aug 25, '08 by aknottedyarn GuideI agree with pmd14 on everything. But I am still 8 weeks away from 60 so maybe my answers will change.
Additionally, There are concerns of aging, and ill parents, spouses, and worrying how long you will be able to do what you love. In my case, nursing.