Where is the best nursing school - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 4 by catsladderOn top of my head: John Hopkins, UCSF, Washington ...etc
- Thanks catsladder appreciate it
- Jan 5 by FlyingScotQuote from catsladderAgain, assuming you are basing your reply on what you've heard or read, those schools are highly ranked for their graduate programs. There are no rankings for undergraduate/pre-licensure programs. Any program that is recommended will purely be based on anecdotal evidence, recruiter hype and personal opinion. Pick a few places you'd like to live and go from there with your research.On top of my head: John Hopkins, UCSF, Washington ...etc
- I would love to live maybe in settle as my hobby is Boeing aircraft and love to watch and listen to them when able too. So maybe if you know any schools there it would be great but let me know more too so I can choose compare and decide lol
- Seattle if I can spell tonight
- Jan 5 by meeepUniv of WA and Seattle University both have excellent nursing programs if you want to live in Seattle. UW is in a nicer neighborhood, if you care about that. It's also a pretty large university. Seattle U is a bit more intimate. I went to HS in Seattle and have friends who went to both programs. I've heard only great things about both.
- Jan 5 by SUNFL0WERI have heard that a lot of employers and if you continue your education past a RN, in future graduate programs, really like when you went to a school that is affiliated with a teaching hospital. Most often, teaching hospitals are those that are University hospitals. So If you went to U of WA, since they have a U of WA Medical Center, that would be an example of a teaching hospital.
- Jan 6 by Kendel.GI'm applying to these schools, it's a long list I know but bear with me
University of Washington
University California San Francisco
University California long beach
Seattle pacific university
Point Loma Nazarene university
Azusa pacific university
- Apr 13 by mzaurAnyone know about rankings specific to psych NP?
- Apr 13 by Fireman767edit: Just saw how old this thread was. My mistake