Summer Microbiology Online Course at Ocean County College - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 19, '09 by tinediddyHi. How do you know if the nursing school you want to attend will accept these online science classes? Are you guys in the same state as these colleges that offer these online classes are?
- Jun 19, '09 by TiffanyLovesPinkYou have to call your school and find out if they will except credits from OCC. If they hear it is online they may automaticly tell you that it does not have a proper lab and will not be accepted. Although... OCC's online science courses have the same class #'s as their regular in class courses. Therefor when you transfer the course to your school they can't tell how you took the class and since it shows there are lab hours you usually recieve credit for the course as long as the learning objectives are equal.
Hope this helps!
- Jun 19, '09 by tinediddyOh ok. Thank you Tiffany. I heard of Rio Solado also offering full online classes for A&P1 and 2 and Micro. I guess I will call the school I want to go to and see if they accept classes from these schools before I do anything!
- Jun 19, '09 by TiffanyLovesPinkJust be careful because the LabPaqs that you have to order for these classes can cost $500 or more in addition to the cost of the class.
- Sep 21, '09 by gabby27Hi,
Can anyone who took A&P 2 online at Ocean tell me a little about it ? I would like to register with Professor
S ------. I am currently taking Microbiology online with Dr. --- ----- and i really like the class (except for the price that is), but it is so worth it. Has anyone taken A&p 2 Online ? Please share your experiences. Thanks
- Apr 13, '10 by tai5757Hi.
I am looking into taking this course for the 5 week summer. I am currently a student in CT. I am getting a little stressed trying to register and am concerned about payment and the costs. I currently recieve finanical aid at my home school and am wondering if you can receive financial aid or any help at all for this course. Is this course really going to cost $1500???? I am taking Micro now and the professor is horrible. Won't let you ask questions and I have no clue what is going on.I am frustrated beyond belief. Please help....!!!!!!!!
- Apr 30, '10 by luckystudentnurseRNI think this school is a scam