RN pre req GPA - Page 3Register Today!
- Dec 13, '12 by greentealoverHi GivingLove, you can apply at a university for a Bachelor's program but keep in mind that although they have GPA requirements, they typically admit those with competitive grades. Some also require volunteer work, or extra classes, which is something you can do while waiting. I wish you the best of luck!!! =)
- Dec 13, '12 by IllmaticRetake classes or take additional classes to raise your cumulative GPA. I would imagine the nursing program you want to apply for would at have a set requirement GPA of 3.0+. Nevertheless, don't give up if this is what you really want to do as a career!
- Dec 13, '12 by GivingLoveThanks Illmatic. The nursing program here doesnt look at your overall gpa anymore. They only look at the 5 class requirements which is the anat,physio, micro, math and english.
- Dec 14, '12 by amandacamCheck with your academic advisers. I used to go to a community college in California and I believe that students were allowed to retake classes for a better grade.
- Dec 15, '12 by rubatoQuote from GivingLoveThen, you will have to retake them. Make an appointment with your adviser and talk to him/her. Find out what to do. We don't go to your school, so we don't know what the policies are. Find out if you can retake and then, do it, get straight A's and apply to the program. Easy, right?Thanks Illmatic. The nursing program here doesnt look at your overall gpa anymore. They only look at the 5 class requirements which is the anat,physio, micro, math and english.