playing the waiting game, whose doing the same? :) - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 27, '12 by MyMystudentRNi should know by mid-april. the waiting game definitely sucks!
- Feb 27, '12 by badwolfI am! Won't know anything until mid April. I've been trying to stay busy. Luckily, micro and chem are helping me with that!
Good luck all.
- I'm waiting to hear back from my program too. They said Late March and they'd be sending emails. The acclerated program was late Jan(22nd was when they got their emails). Its very nerve wracking
- Mar 25 by SopranoKrisI won't know anything until the end of April. The wait is KILLING me!!!
- I'm hoping to hear something from them in the next few days, I leave my phone and computer on my email. I don't know anyone else that's applied to the program either . Late march is coming to an end sooon..............Good luck to you!! I hope you get in your program I'll post if I hear anything I really don't want another rejection letter
- Mar 25 by Boxer MamaA classmate today asked if I had received the email informing me the school had received my application, which I have not, and I mailed it back on February 14th. I am now waiting to hear back from the school because the application window closes in less than a week! Not quite the waiting I had planned....
- I had to email my school to see if they received all my materials and then they send a confirmation email. I sent my stuff in jan 24th and didnt hear back til end of Feb when I had to email them. Now it's late March and still no email about acceptance/denial to their program
- Mar 26 by futurenurseclarkI have to wait until mid June. : /
- Mar 26 by ShyeoftheTigerI'm pretty much dying! And spring break isn't helping haha good luck, everyone!
- Mar 28 by ameliagalI got my email today I'm so excited I've been waiting a long time for this