Moms who work full-time....Register Today!
- by 7237dallas Oct 27, '12Just wondering how many classes/hours you are taking? And if you want to include the actual classes that would be great
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=794551©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,739 Views
- Oct 27, '12 by futurernluveniaHi. I have a one year old and currently take A&P 1, western civ 2, and liberal arts math (10 credits). I'm also going to school 4 days out of the week from 830-3 for a CNA course but start clinicals on the 9th of November. Yes at times it is stressful but I make it work. My son is my motivation.
- Oct 28, '12 by 7237dallasI agree, my boys are my motivation as well it's definitely not easy and have newfound respect for moms who work and go to school! I'm just trying to figure out how many classes I can manage with working full time and being a mom.
- Oct 28, '12 by butterflykisses23Hey there, I am a single mom whose working full time as well! I am currently enrolled in 15.5 credit hours...
College Success Skills
CPR - but it was one Saturday class =)
My daughter is my motivation! I can't rely on my ex-husband to make his child support payments, because he's yet to make one since it was supposed to start 8 months ago. So my motivation is providing for my daughter all on my own, as I am now, just with a better career lol
- Oct 29, '12 by illusion9376I'm going to be starting with as many as I can hande. Unfortunately for me 3 of my nursing pre reqs are pre reqs of themselves. Lame!
- Oct 29, '12 by Miiki✿I'm taking 12 hours
A&P II Lab
- Oct 30, '12 by dsb_famI have five children, two are preschoolers. I work part-time and am taking Microbiology lecture and lab and Nutrition. My house is never clean, I don't ever have socks that are matched, and coffee is my new lover.