I hate waiting!!Register Today!
- by RedHeaded2bNurse16 Feb 11I'm just venting now! It'll be two weeks on Thursday since I took the NLN-PN and I'm dying to get my results and also find out if I made it into program!! Any one else as on edge as me?!???
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=814989©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 969 Views
- Feb 12 by princesax11I didn't take the NLN, but I understand the nervousness of getting into the program. I am anxious and I won't even be applying until next year haha. Also on a completely unrelated note, I love your username. I'm also a redhead (like a copper shade)
- Feb 12 by AngelicDarknessGood luck OP. I hope your results come soon!
- Feb 12 by hodgieRNGood Luck!
- Feb 12 by niikkayxI was a few weeks ago. And when I got the letter my heart was racing like I ran a marathon. But regardless how it turns out, you'll work through things! Good luck!
- Feb 12 by zoe92I am waiting to hear back from multiple programs! It's driving me nuts.
- Feb 12 by RedHeaded2bNurse16Thanks all for your responses! Still waiting!!! Lol. Good luck to you all!
- Feb 21 by RedHeaded2bNurse16Finally got my score this week! 98!!