I got accepted....Register Today!
- by dsb_fam Feb 16as an alternate to the accelerated program I applied to. I am happy I was considered and now will just wait. My plan is to apply to their regular 2 year BSN program and see how it all shakes out. Anyone ever been accepted as an alternate(I'm #5).
- Feb 16 by octobersongsWhat does it mean to be accepted as an alternate? If someone else bails, you get in?
- Feb 16 by dsb_famYes, if someone can't go or bails, they call me. So in other words, not really accepted. LOL
- Feb 16 by queseraseraYou'd be surprised. In my friends experiences I've watched two of them be wait listed as alternates and both made it in. They were furthur down the list too. A lot of people once accepted either choose a different school, and sometimes financial aid doesn't go through. People drop out for various reasons. Be prepared to accept.
- Feb 16 by SopranoKrisFrom what I understand, there are many that cannot accept their seat in a given program each semester. Chances are good that you just might get in after all. Be prepare for a phone call
- Feb 16 by zoe92#5 is pretty high up! Good job!