HESI Scores/GPA: Chamberlain College of Nursing
- 0Nov 4, '13 by Lynnman5000I recently passed the HESI A2: 89 %.
My GPA transferred into Chamberlain College of Nursing: 3.25.
I have 52 credits transferred into Chamberlain.
I applied to the Miramar campus.
What are my chances of actually getting accepted into Chamberlain? I realize that nursing schools have a minimum entrance exam score/GPA score; generally nursing schools are competitive with enormous amounts of applicants.
Has anyone with lower GPA or HESI been accepted into Chamberlain?
Does anyone know how long it will take until I find out if Im accepted or not?
Thank you in advance for any comments to come
- 1,963 Visits
- 0Nov 4, '13 by maddiemI'm somewhat familiar with Chamberlain. I went to their open house at their Addison, IL. campus and they talked about admission profiles a little bit. You did pretty well on your HESI and your GPA is good. There will be people applying with higher GPA's but I think as a whole your application is good. I've seen some Chamberlain threads on here in the past and it seems that people with high HESI scores seem to do well. Chamberlain accepts a lot of people and they do it 3 times a year. So if for some reason you don't get in on the first try. Try again. Retake the HESI and maybe retake a class or two that could have been a better grade. But honestly I think your profile looks good. I've seen some people with pretty bad profiles apply to Chamberlain because they think for some reason its an easy school to get into. But yours is definitely not bad. Good luck!
- 0Nov 5, '13 by Yankeesgirl907I just got accepted today into the Miramar campus for January. My HESI score wasn't so great but I passed. My science GPA is a 3.8and overall is a 3.6. I have an apt on Friday to speak with financial aid and register, open house is Dec 5th but it did not say a time in the email. Any classmates?
- 0Nov 19, '13 by Mommiof3Quote from Yankeesgirl907Hey congrats!!! How long did it take to get a response to your application?I just got accepted today into the Miramar campus for January. My HESI score wasn't so great but I passed. My science GPA is a 3.8and overall is a 3.6. I have an apt on Friday to speak with financial aid and register, open house is Dec 5th but it did not say a time in the email. Any classmates?
- 0Dec 9, '13 by Yankeesgirl907Quote from Mommiof3I am so sorry I never responded, I had a hard time looking for this thread for some reason. It took about two weeks after the HESI to be "officially" accepted. Did you apply to that campus ?Hey congrats!!! How long did it take to get a response to your application?