First A&P Exams...Let's hear it! - Page 3Register Today!
- Feb 19 by ZenrealityMaintaining an 87 after the first exam and lab practical. Next exam covers cells/tissues.
- Feb 19 by Rosshole88% combined first lecture/lab exam in Advanced AP. Class average was 60%...
- Feb 22 by Kendel.GMy prof is giving us our grades on Monday (I don't know why its taken him 2 weeks to get us our grades for a scantron!) so READY to know how I did! The more time that goes by the less confidant I feel :-(
- Feb 23 by itsdoc2uSo far I'm in a nose dive and can't seem to be able to pull up. Can't afford to crash and burn... Bleh!!!
- Feb 23 by meeepWhat are you having trouble with?
- Feb 24 by meeepJust got my second lecture exam back. The test was pretty hard and I thought I maybe got a low A or high B, but I got 106!!! (My prof always gives us an extra essay question for a few points extra credit) I am so happy! Class average was in the 70s. As of now, I have a 108 average so I feel pretty good about going in to the next exam.
For me, lab is a separate class (same teacher though), we had our first practical on cells, tissues, and all the bones & markings last week. It was 52 questions (2 bonus), and I got a 104. Super excited considering I was so freaked out I was nauseous! Totally thought I had gotten a bunch wrong! Whew!Last edit by meeep on Feb 24
- Feb 24 by Torsades de PointesHad my first A&P test last week and had studied a ton for it. Like several hours every day on average. It was really hyped up by the professor as being very hard and apparently rightly so, because the class average ended up being something like a 52. I was so happy to discover I made 100. It really makes me feel a lot more confident about the class and takes a load off, although apparently he curved the grades somewhat I heard from someone else. This one was over cells and biochemistry, but the next one is the integumentary and skeletal systems, so I hope I can do good again. First lab practical is next week. Good luck to everyone else with their tests! Study hard!!
- Mar 7 by Kendel.G77 in the lecture exam 90 in the lab practical...not what I was hoping for but ok. Next set of exams are on Monday
- Mar 7 by CareQueenI received a 91 on the first lecture exam and an 87.5 on the first lab practical. I wanted an A on the practical as well, but I'm satisfied! On to the next!