- by BSNinprogress22 Apr 19How hard is principles of chemistry? I'm thinking about taking a summer course and knocking it out.. I've done well in my other science prerequisites, so I think I'll be ok. I just want to prepared on what to expect!
- Apr 20 by AlisonisayoshiYou need strong math skills. It's not a terribly hard course if you are strong in math but if you aren't its hell. I'm getting an A but I bought a study solver guide to drill myself on how to set up and solve the equations and conversions
- Apr 20 by 7237dallasIf you don't work or have kids I think it's doable over the summer. Maybe if you even work part-time. I'm taking it this semester and I work full-time and have 2 younger kids and its manageable. I'm also taking an online sociology class. It does have a lot of math and formulas but as long as you practice your problems then you will do great. I was very scared about taking it because I kept reading everyone saying how hard it was but you just have to have confidence, you can do it if you put your mind to it!
- Apr 20 by sunbaby0811I work FT and have 2 small kids and I took chem last summer. I did fine. It was a lot of work, but it was great to get it taken care of. It did have some math, but it's not rocket science if you've done well in your science pre-reqs, I think you'll be fine!
- Apr 20 by ♫patiently_waiting❤What's the difference between Principles of Chemistry & Survey of Chemistry?