Binder or notebooks? - page 5
6,084 Views | 42 Comments
I'm just curious what everyone seems to prefer.... Read More
- 0Dec 24, '07 by Sweet Pea 1Quote from CuriousMeMead has a hybrid of a notebook and a binder that I love. It's got a tough but flexible cover, and three flexible rings. But you can also flip the cover around completely like a notebook. It also comes with page protectors and great see-through folders for papers you don't want to punch (like papers to turn in).
I've got one for each class. Now, I don't use them as notebooks per say, I do all my notes on my tablet laptop....but I use one for my lab book in A&P (the lab book is spiral, so I pull out the labs we'll need for that term and put them in my binder), and for packets, purchased at the book store, that we need for each class.
Cathie, Do you know what the name of the notebook is. I am looking for it on Meads website and can not find it.
- 0Dec 24, '07 by CuriousMehttps://www.mead.com/webapp/wcs/stor...ov10ZWPg%3D%3D
Here's the link to it on Mead's website. It's called:
Five Star® Flex™ Hybrid Notebinder - Large
Hope this helps!
- 0Sep 7, '08 by polka-dotQuote from cardiacRN2006I just want to give you a HUGE thank you.... This de-binding idea is hands-down the BEST thing I have done to get organized for school and I would have never thought of it on my own. I can now go from dragging around a gargantual wheeled backpack to carrying two binders... I think I love you!!!:heartbeatWhen I was in school, I used a binder. I had my books debinded at Kinkos, and had holes drilled in them so that I could just add the topics at hand to my binder-which already had my PP notes and handouts in them.
So, for my classes I am a one-binder-per-class girl, and I organize each binder depending on what the class entails....usually with tabs for things like:
1) book (the de-bound book)...I just carry around the chapters I currently need
5) study guides (if any)
6) project (if any long-term projects)
If I find that the class is verrry heavy on the notes and handouts (like A&P), then I just keep the current unit in the binder and file things away after the test.
Things that I refer back to often are put into clear sheet protectors.
And yes, I am also a school-supply NERD!!!!