Acceptance Letter??Register Today!
- by lisa618 Oct 18My friend and I who live in the same small town both applied to the Spring 2014 RN program at a nearby community college - we both did awesome on the TEASV and have good GPAs. She got her letter of acceptance into the program yesterday and I still haven't received ANYTHING! I'm going a little nuts.
Does anyone know anything about the acceptance letter process or why one person might get theirs before another person? Or should I just expect a rejection letter instead?
I have a Plan B for if I didn't get in this time around, so I'll be fine. The not knowing is what's killing me!
- Oct 18 by Don1984Could be a number of reasons. They are sending out the letters alphabetically or random and hers was closer to the top than yours, hers could have been mailed out one day and yours the next day, they were mailed out at the same time and somehow yours took a different path. If you haven't gotten it in a week then call the school.
We were sent an email from the college of nursing first with all things that needed done before start of school, then a letter in the mail later in the week.
- Oct 18 by doublehighcmanWhat school?
- Oct 19 by Nurse2Bstacy123My school sent out emails (first time they've done it this way) only to acceptance and then hard copy letters came in about 3-4 days later to everyone (acceptance, waitlist & rejection). Hang in there and STALK THE POSTMAN lol
- Oct 21 by Nurse2Bstacy123what school?
- Oct 22 by 7237dallasYay!!! Congratulations I can't wait to feel that feeling!!
- Oct 22 by HisKids37Congratulations!