South University - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 13 by Nursing-student1Hey, how do you like it? I am starting in June I have my reservations about it. Are you liking the classes and etc. You can PM or whatever I just don't want to lose a lot of money.
- Sep 4 by ac52366I am currently applying to the BSN completion program at South University. My end goal is completing the MSN and then FNP online program. Can anyone currently enrolled send me a private message to discuss the program? (If you don't feel comfortable posting on the forum). My main questions are:
Do you like the online format?
Is the FNP portion accredited? I can't seem to get that answer from their website or inquiries. I know the BSN and MSN portions are accredited.
To this point, the application process has been amazing and the representatives are very informative. I would like to speak with current students to help formulate my overall decision. Thank you in advance!
- Sep 5 by j_waggsHey I know this is an older post, but Im interested in South Universitys FNP online. Are you enjoying the program?
- Sep 29 by lhflanurseQuote from j_waggsI am in the program and so far find it quite challenging. The first two classes were o'k, but now we are actually in nursing classes. You can PM me if you want more info.Hey I know this is an older post, but Im interested in South Universitys FNP online. Are you enjoying the program?
- Oct 1 by nomadrn2013Hi, I head pretty much the same thing from academic advisement too but I've been pretty beat up from other online programs. The downside with online education is that if the instructor is well...not that fair or nice, the recourse is limited because the students' strength in communication is diluted through the internet whereas in a brick and mortar institution, the students are more of a physical force to deal with while in the classroom. Meaning, it is easier to discuss issues of concern in a group dialog and in person. But unless I hear otherwise, South U seems okay.
- Oct 15 by Beth232300Are there any current FNP students at South University? I am considering applying there but am having a very hard time finding any reviews about it ... would love to hear some opinions!
- Oct 16 by nomadrn2013So did you choose a school? I am applying to South
- Oct 17 by jesbowneI am getting ready to apply here too and would love to talk to anyone currently in this program. I can't figure out how to PM anyone
- Oct 18 by nomadrn2013I have commnicated with a student fnishing up her first year and she liked the program overall.
I need to check on the FNP credentialing but I do not think its an issue. You can PM me if you want.