Loyola University New Orleans - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 4, '12 by wengreenIm from Arkansas originally but live in Jacksonville Florida.
- Feb 7, '12 by NurseDee2007@Mom to 4 and Wengreen. Are you ladies on fb or have emails so we can keep in touch before grad school starts? Excited and can't wait!
- Feb 7, '12 by wengreenQuote from NurseDee2007Thats a good idea. I have to email addresses: wengreen email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and my facebook is shun tayva I look forward to continuing our educational relationship. I received the info on the hotels yesterday. They sure are expensive. Is anybody bringin family.@Mom to 4 and Wengreen. Are you ladies on fb or have emails so we can keep in touch before grad school starts? Excited and can't wait!
- Feb 8, '12 by Mom To 4I am only bringing my husband we are staying at the Ibervile Suites. It was the best priced and on hotels.com even cheaper. Kids are staying with grandparents.
- Feb 9, '12 by NurseDee2007@Mom to four, added you to fb! @Wengreen, I couldn't find you on facebook but will add your email to my contacts! I haven't reserved my hotel yet but I will soon! Also, I am bringing my mom and my sister with me.. It's going to be a mini vacation, never been to New Orleans!
- Feb 17, '12 by CwiemaHi! I just got my acceptance email from Loyola's BSN-DNP on Monday! I'm very excited! Does anybody know what date classes begin? I live about 50 miles from Loyola and will be staying in the city with my parents during orientation. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
- Feb 18, '12 by NurseDee2007@Cwiema, I am not sure when classes start, I know sometime in the summer.. I guess we will find out during orientation. Can't wait to meet everyone!
- Feb 28, '12 by CwiemaIt would be great if we could exchange emails and fb info. Mine is email@example.com. Catherine Wiemann on facebook. That way we can get to know each other a little before we go to orientation. I am from Thibodaux, LA, near New Orleans. I lived there for many years and go there often, so I know some good restaurants, things to do, etc. Let me know if I can be of any help with travel questions, etc.
- May 2, '12 by exnavygirl-RNI'm starting the HCSM program in the Fall. :-) A friend of mine was going to start this May but decided to wait and start with me.
- Jul 6, '12 by Neyerm1I have really been looking in to this program. I just started as a RN-BSN and want to wait a year or two before I start the program. Keep me posted on your progress. Good Luck Nurses!