Frontier FNP class 112 anyone?Register Today!
- by Hoping4RNin2010 Aug 10, '12Has anyone applied yet or planning on applying?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=769635©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,786 Views
- Oct 26, '12 by RNmomof3boysI just applied for 113. But I have seen other threads about 110 and 112. Good luck!
- Dec 2, '12 by Caulifloweri applied for 112 FNP. when i last called a few weeks ago, they said they were still deciding for class 110
- Dec 7, '12 by raza718mI have applied for the FNP Class 113.... Can't wait to get a reply. But the wait is killing me, I really want to go to Frontier but anyone else in a dilemma about getting accepted elsewhere and not getting a reply from Frontier yet.... Has anyone applied to other schools???
- Dec 16, '12 by Cauliflowerraza, i had the same dilemma. i had to make decisions on several programs by Dec 1, and I don't think I'd hear back from Frontier for another month or two.
- Dec 27, '12 by raza718mWhat track did u apply for, for the 113 class???
- Jan 16 by fullefect1Quote from Hoping4RNin2010I applied to class 112 FNP.. still waiting for decision it is now 8 weeks before frontier bound.. anyone get accepted yet?Has anyone applied yet or planning on applying?
- Jan 21 by oklahomacoleI applied for class 112 also, I haven't heard yet -- and if you look at the boards on here - no one else has either. They do have a facebook page that sometimes annouces that admission emails are going out for the different classes - so you might watch that to. . They had said their goal is to send admission emails out 6-8 weeks before Frontier bound, today is 6 weeks. Also, they notify you whether you made it in or not. The anticipation is crazy.
- Jan 22 by Cauliflowerjust got an acceptance email this morning
- Jan 22 by Hoping4RNin2010Congrats! I havent heard anything yet! Making me crazy!!!