Villanova starting Fall 2015
- 0Jan 17, '13 by IcuRnNcI just found out I have been accepted to Villanova's CRNA program starting Fall 2015. I really wanted to start sooner but will now have more time to save money. I am not from the area and will need to relocate. I'm hoping to get to know other students also starting the program in 2015 and maybe even find a roommate.
- 2,555 Visits
- 0Jan 17, '13 by ckh23Congrats. I believe they are that far out. You should look into the mainline area. You can also call and they can provide you a list of areas that are located near school. Villanova and Crozer are pretty close, but most of your classes will be at Crozer and LaSalle's satellite site near King of Prussia.
- 0Jan 17, '13 by ckh23Quote from ckh23*I can't believe they are that far out.Congrats. I believe they are that far out. You should look into the mainline area. You can also call and they can provide you a list of areas that are located near school. Villanova and Crozer are pretty close, but most of your classes will be at Crozer and LaSalle's satellite site near King of Prussia.
- 0Nov 16, '13 by kedzHey! I was just accepted too! Where are you from? What is your ICU background? I am pediatric, so a little nervous for the transition back to adults but suuuuuper excitedddddd!!! Are you planning to take classes in the Spring? 2 years is soo long away, I can't wait to get classes started in January! --Kate
- 0Nov 30, '13 by IcuRnNcHi Kate, I have actually been moved up to the class starting Fall 2014 now, woo hoo!! I have lived in NC my whole life, so this will be a huge change. I am moving to the area in January but have no idea where to look for a decent, affordable place. Any suggestions? I worked 2 years in CICU and the last 3 in MICU (all adults, of course). I am going to take a couple classes in the Spring, online. What classes will you be taking and when do you start full-time? I'm told that my first site will be at Delaware County Memorial. -Heath
- 1May 12 by bormannscHey! I recently was offered a position at Villanova for 2015 and I accepted! It's all very exciting I'm not from the area so I'm pretty nervous about the transition but still have awhile I suppose. I think I'm going to sign up for some online classes starting in the summer. If anyone has any advice on where to live, I'd really appreciate it!