VCU and MSA 2013 - page 3
Hi everyone! I am finally officially applying to VCU and MSA for 2013. Was also going to apply to UT chat and SEHC but decided 2 was all I could reasonably afford to fly out to interview at. This has been such a LONG road... Read More
- 0Oct 6, '12 by missnurse01Kdlrn -
What do you think about the traffic on the area ? We are thinking out relocating to the west end area- glen Allen or so. Seems like a nice place for a family as an outsider looking in. Will the morning commute be horrid from ther ? How about up in mechsnicsville ? Any thoughts of areas great for kids/families ? We homeschool so schools don't limit where we live. Would love to live somewhere more rural however don't want the commute to be awful !
How is the public transportation ? I hear the parking at vcu is pretty bad and there is a long walk from the parking lots.
Any advice to an outsider would be really helpful !!
- 0Oct 12, '12 by kdlrnMissnurse- Sorry have been working and haven't got on here in awhile. I actually live in Northern VA, about 1 1/2 hours away. BUT I don't think the traffic is too bad there, at least nothing compared to DC. I've heard the West End is nice. I also know that VCU has buses/shuttles that seem to help with parking, etc.
- 0Oct 12, '12 by missnurse01No problem Kdlrn ! My boyfriends family is up in Winchester. We lived in Maryland a while back and I worked in Bethesda. Are u going to move more locally if u get in ?
Thanks for the heads up about the test ! More things to worry about lol. Just spent 2 days shopping for an interview outfit. I hate shopping !
Hope kellly chimes in how the interview went this week.
- 0Oct 13, '12 by missnurse01well Hi lcsrn!
two so far on this board have interviewed so far, I am going on the 18th. I thought someone did apply to the Abingdon campus, I almost did! Hopefully they will chime in for you. I hear the interview isn't super grueling, nevertheless I am reviewing lots of things to hope I sound smooth in my delivery. There are a ton of interview type questions if you search on google for crna school. I think if you search here there is a thread for that as well. No idea about the test, I just hear it isn't bad.
I am getting so nervous as my interview approaches!
- 0Oct 14, '12 by lcsrnI would have applied for Richmond but it is 6 hours away and Abingdon is only about 1 1/2 from where I live now. Yeah I've been looking over interview questions for a while and about to loose my mind haha. The nervousness is starting to set in for me as well, and Im sure it will get worse as the date approaches. I haven't received anything in the mail yet regarding directions or the building location but maybe next week. Best of luck during your interview and keep us posted.