Vanderbilt Pre-specialty Fall 2011 - Page 6Register Today!
- Jan 21, '11 by nikki164I didn't know they did interviews for anything else other than mental health either... does anyone in pediatrics have an interview?? Who was this email from, the admissions office or specialty director?
mef06011- is yours an in-person interview or phone?
- Jan 21, '11 by bluetonboMine was from the "Dept Education Assistant," FNP/NMW programs, which explains why a midwifery specialty applicant would get an interview request around the same time.
- Jan 21, '11 by SCNP2BOh my, I didn't know they now did interviews for FNP now. Very nervous...
- Jan 21, '11 by mef06011It was a phone interview invite for next Wednesday. I'm just hoping that its a good thing...I also felt I was pretty clear in my interview survey, and I just re-read my responses. My bf said an interview can never be a bad thing though, if they were writing us off, I don't think they would want to talk to us
- Jan 22, '11 by rtaylr5Did anyone else apply to the Acute care Program? If so, did you receive an interview invite?
- Jan 22, '11 by bluetonboMine is scheduled for Tuesday - I agree, if they weren't interested at all, they wouldn't have scheduled this. A little nerve wracking, nonetheless, with no idea of what to expect...
- Jan 24, '11 by pdubya24Has anyone that applied for the WHNP specialty hear anything yet or know if they do interviews for that track???
- Jan 25, '11 by nikki164now i'm getting even more nervous.. have any PNP direct entry people received emails?!
- Jan 25, '11 by mef06011Quote from bluetonboGood luck with your interview today! Let us know how it went!Mine is scheduled for Tuesday - I agree, if they weren't interested at all, they wouldn't have scheduled this. A little nerve wracking, nonetheless, with no idea of what to expect...
- Jan 25, '11 by SydneyJo1Pdubya,
I applied to the dual WHNP/ANP program (RN pre-specialty), and I haven't heard anything or gotten any emails. So maybe this whole interview thing is only for psych, FNP, and midwifery? To all who have an interview (and yes, I agree that it's a GOOD sign!), best of luck!! Let us know how it goes!!!